This ride takes us to Alice’s for lunch. After lunch we will ride north on Rt. 35 to 92. We will go through Woodside with a stop in Los Gatos at Pete’s for coffee.
Note: This ride is ideal for those who wish to gain experience riding in a group. It has an easy pace, with a low degree of difficulty, rated 2. It has hills, rollers, freeway riding and some of the best scenery in the Bay Area. Est. time 4 to 4.5 hr. ride
10 am – KSU, depart from Spirit Motorcycles
11:30 am – Arrive at Alice’s for Lunch in Woodside
1 pm – Leave Alice’s
Rt. 280 to Rt. 17
Rt. 17 to Rt. 9
Rt. 9 to Big Basin Way in Saratoga.
Big Basin Way to Rt. 35
Rt. 35 to Alice’s
Alice’s to Rt. 35 north
Rt. 35 to Rt. 92.
Rt. 92 to Canada Rd.
Canada Rd. to Rt. 84
Rt.84 to Whisky Hill Rd.
Whisky Hill Rd. to Sandhill Rd.
Sandhill Rd. to Rt. 280
- The group moves only as fast as the slowest rider.
- We will do our best not to drop any member of the group.
- When on major highways, the group may ride in the slow lane to ensure the group stays together.
- There is safety in numbers.
- The routes try to take us on roads less traveled. Some of these roads might be a little rough (in need of repairs).
- The routes may take us through multiple climates, riders should be prepared for changing weather conditions (temperature changes, wind, etc.).
- Rain will cancel the ride.