Ride will be on Saturday, August 25th, 2018.
This is a long ride, easy ride with little traffic and lots of terrific views. For reference, Coalinga Rd is easier than Hecker Pass / Highway 9. We will be stopping to stretch out legs along the way. We suggest having water and snacks for these stops to hold you over until lunch when we stop to eat some great Mexican food at El Michoacán.
9 am – KSU from Spirit Motorcycles
10:30 – Pit stop – gas, hydrate, stretch legs.
Noon – Lunch at El Michoacán
1 pm – Depart El Michoacán
4:30 pm – Arrive in San Jose
280 to 87
87 to 101
101 to 152
Gas/Rest Room Stop in San Juan Bautista
152 to Union Rd
Union Rd to Cienega Rd
Cienege Rd to 25
25 to Coaling a Rd
Rest Stop somewhere along Coalinga Rd
Coalinga Rd turns int Los Gatos Creek Rd
Los Gato Creek to S Derrick Ave
S Derrick Ave to Jayne Ave
Jayne turns into w Polk St
Polk St to 33
33 to 198
198 to 5
5 to 156
156 to 101
101 to Home!
• The group moves only as fast as the slowest rider.
• We will do our best not to drop any member of the group.
• When on major highways, the group may ride in the slow lane to ensure the group stays together.
• There is safety in numbers.
• The routes try to take us on roads less traveled. Some of these roads might be a little rough (in need of repairs).
• The routes may take us through multiple climates, riders should be prepared for changing weather conditions (temperature changes, wind, etc.).
• Rain will cancel the ride.