Saturday, Feb 23rd, 2019, KSU at 10 am
This is one of our favorite local rides with a stop at one of our favorite cafes for lunch. We’ll head through the beautiful redwood forest in Big Basin down to Capitols where we’ll stop for lunch at Gayle’s Bakery. The food is pretty amazing here so bring an appetite. We’ll head back to San Jose up Soquel-San Jose Rd to Summit, then down Old Santa Cruz Highway. These are some super fun motorcycle roads with lots of great scenery.
10:00 am – KSU
11:15 am – Stretch legs at Big Basin, photos
Noon – Lunch at Gayle’s
1:00 pm – Depart for San Jose
2:00 pm – Arrive at Spirit
- HWY 280 to HWY 17 to HWY 85 to Saratoga Ave to RT 9 to RT 236 “Stop in Big Basin”
- RT 236 to RT 9 to Mt. Hermon Way to Scotts Valley Rd to Santa’s Village Rd to Granite Creek to Branciforte Dr. to Market/Water St. to Porter St. to Bay Ave “Stop at Gayle’s Bakery Eat”
- Bay Ave to Soquel San Jose to Summit to Old Santa Cruz to HWY 17
- The group moves only as fast as the slowest rider.
- We will do our best not to drop any member of the group.
- When on major highways, the group may ride in the slow lane to ensure the group stays together.
- There is safety in numbers.
- The routes try to take us on roads less traveled. Some of these roads might be a little rough (in need of repairs).
- The routes may take us through multiple climates, riders should be prepared for changing weather conditions (temperature changes, wind, etc.).
- Rain will cancel the ride.
IMRG Chapter 1927 embodies a fellowship of Indian Motorcycle enthusiasts who love to ride together while promoting goodwill among ALL riders and always welcoming new members.
Visit http://www.sanjoseimrg.com for more information on how to join and where to ride with us.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Let’s discover new roads to ride!