Saturday, April 13th
Jelly beans and Easter… ? they go together like shamma-lamma, lamma-lamma ding-dong!
Nothing says Easter like little bunny hop on the bike through the springtime sunshine to pick up some jelly beans to share with the loved ones. This should be a fun ride the week before Easter as we head north in pursuit of our beloved gourmet jelly bean confections. Be sure to bring along some extra space in your saddle bags, backpacks and bellies, because we’re headed straight to the source, the magical place where these little flavor grenades are made, the Jelly Belly factory!
The weather looks great, the super bloom is booming, and our motorcycles will be zooming along some great roads. We’ll include an East Bay stop to pick up riders along the way. And we’ll plan to have lunch at the Jelly Bean Cafe.
Looking forward to another wonderful IMRG ride with you!
9:30 am – KSU
11 am – Stop at N Vasco Rd Chevron Station to pick up East Bay riders
Noon – Arrive at Jelly Belly Factory for lunch
1 pm – Depart for San Jose
2:30 pm – Arrive at Spirit
Route 280 into 680.
680 to Calaveras Rd to 84
84 Rt on Vallecitos Rd turns I to Holmes St.
RT on Concannon Rd to S.Livermore Ave then Left on S. Vasco Rd
First stop at Chevron located at 1025 N Vasco Rd Livermore, CA. This will also be used for people in the East Bay to meet us.
After gas N Vasco Rd to Hwy 4 to 160 North.
Left on to Hwy 12 to Beck Ave exit. Make a LT on to Beck Ave.
RT on Courage Rd RT on N Watbey Way RT on Jelly Belly Lane.
Ride home after lunch Hwy 12 to 80 to 680 back to San Jose
- The group moves only as fast as the slowest rider.
- We will do our best not to drop any member of the group.
- When on major highways, the group may ride in the slow lane to ensure the group stays together.
- There is safety in numbers.
- The routes try to take us on roads less traveled. Some of these roads might be a little rough (in need of repairs).
- The routes may take us through multiple climates, riders should be prepared for changing weather conditions (temperature changes, wind, etc.).
- Rain will cancel the ride.