Saturday, June 22, 2019
We’ll take a pretty short, but all-kinds-of-awesome ride along Calaveras and Mines Road to have lunch at The Junction in Livermore. The return trip will take us on Mt. Hamilton Road, giving us some amazing views of the valley on our return trip. Hope you can join us!
Please bring money for lunch.
10 am – Kick stands up [leaving from Spirit Motorcycles]
Noon – Lunch at The Junction [Livermore]
1 pm – KSU
116 miles (round trip)
To The Junction:
- NB 680 to 237 E. Calaveras RD
- Calaveras RD to 680/84
- 84 to Chevron Livermore (Gas Up)
- Chevron Livermore (RT) on E. Vineyard
- Turns into Vallecitos Rd (RT) on Concannon RD
- Concannon RD (RT) on S. Livermore RD
- S. Livermore Rd turns into Telsa RD
- Telsa RD (RT) on Mines Rd.
Return to San Jose:
- Take San Antonio Valley RD turns into
- Mt. Hamilton RD (130)
- Mt. Hamilton back to 680
- SB 680 to Home
- The group moves only as fast as the slowest rider.
- We will do our best not to drop any member of the group.
- When on major highways, the group may ride in the slow lane to ensure the group stays together.
- There is safety in numbers.
- The routes try to take us on roads less traveled. Some of these roads might be a little rough (in need of repairs).
- The routes may take us through multiple climates, riders should be prepared for changing weather conditions (temperature changes, wind, etc.).
- Rain will cancel the ride.